This blend has a fresh scent with rich floral and somewhat fruity undertones. The warmth of spice rounds out this aroma to take you to a state of intense excitement and happiness.
- Bergamot Essential Oil – The components of Bergamot Oil, like Alpha Pinene and Limonene, are antidepressant and stimulating in nature. The flavonoids present in Bergamot oil are very good relaxants as well. They soothe nerves and reduce nervous tension, anxiety, and stress, all of which can help cure or treat ailments associated with stress such as sleeplessness, high blood pressure, insomnia, and depression. Bergamot oil’s potent antiseptic properties help reduce the bacteria on your skin that cause acne breakouts.
- Tea Tree Oil – Tea tree oil has been long valued for its antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. Tea tree oil is said to be helpful in alleviating chest and head congestion, stuffy nose, and other symptoms of colds and flu, especially when used in steam inhalation. Emotionally Tea Tree can not only helps us to step out of codependency (i.e. an unhealthy or toxic relationship), but also release those connections that have become unbalanced, draining, or stop us from growing.
- Lavender Essential Oil – Some of the most important health benefits of lavender include its ability to relieve stress, improve mood, promote restful sleep, reduce inflammation, lower skin irritation, prevent infections, and eliminate dandruff. If in doubt, try Lavender! But emotionally, lavender essential oil is said to be the oil of honest communication and expression. It calms a racing mind, allowing a person to settle into their heart and speak with gentleness and kindness.
There are many ways to use our oils, the following are only a few suggestions:
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and strengthen nails.
- Diffuse in a room where you meditate or wear on a pendant to promote inner strength.
Elabloom Cares: For external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.